Thursday, January 7, 2010

TWO-OH-OH-NINE HOLD UPS

Basically hated my first day of school. I wasnt ready to say Goodbye to 2008 and still not ready to this day,loved 2008 to the hearts core. Most of my close friends "naik pagi", I had my ultimate girlfriends which turned my year around. If i didnt have 'em. Id died.

Things didn't go well with Shafiq, Im so sorry it was dope. Haha.

My love for Fakhira has grown, i will always love you! haha

I heart Aleena,Huda, Myra, Zue, Eah, Mysara.

I had fun back in the 09! Got to know the Melawati peeps, you guys are awesome. Ad got her new boyfriend. Hazix remember the sneaky conference call haahahahaha I could laugh until now! Oh and the bad thing i did, The Lie. You know Im Sorry, I still need to make it up for you. Everytime I think about it, my heart will go like . . . . to think that I Lied. Ad Hanif! Never make me do that again! God. forgive me.

Watched shooting stars. Meteorite Shower to get that straight. Spectacular! I was mad at Shafiq at this time, but somehow i wanted to share it with him. Technically he was the only friend awake at the hour yet he didn't see nothing up in the sky. pfht!

Next is UUUH UH HAHA remember Bukak Puasa Together? FUCKEN FUNNY HAHA basically we wanted to go like the 08's berbuka which was awesome haha but it didn't turn up like pictured. And only you guys know why:P If your wondering, it turned out atrocious, horrifyingly sick.


These are the things I want to share, plenty of them will be kept in this heart of mine. Things too precious i suppose its not meant to be shared to the world,my virtue. No offence. 2010 resolution? End everything i start off, Never failing. I don't want to Give up anymore! hehe cool. Hope to have a smooth going kinda Year!

Welcome 2010

I realized I never was, forgotten.


No comments:

Post a Comment