Friday, January 29, 2010

Earthworms Have Five Hearts

*sigh* hi its me again on keyboard. It has been quite awhile since i blabbed on this blog of mine. Who even reads it. Anyway, i got this new pencil case! it from WWF. It has a printed picture of zebra's in the wild and I pinned up my Hard Rock Cafe badges to spice things up. Hehe

I haven't been that much busy,honestly. I just spend the whole day at school. Its like always stayback stayback stayback, pretty much yeah everyday. I lovee form 3. Everything goes back like in the 08. Now I don't have to worry to how to see them everyday like last year due time difference in school. But dude, thanks for staying back form me last year haha

Me, Fafa, Mai, Zhaf, Eah, Aleena, Zue always hangout at bidayah. Unpredictably everyday, well almost everyday. All we do is share stories, laugh, cause a mess and order another drink. I can always feel magic in the air haha WE ARE THE BEST PEEPS IN TOWN!

Cut the story short. Im in braces. I got 2nd for long jump. Menang seri,but i had to go in 2nd, whatever. Just finished intervensi yesterday, ok lah. I got 25 demerit cause i did not pass up my book for inspection of My Aim. Damn. Geramnya-_-' . My room is in a hideous mess. I have a pet hamster called jiko. Nizar gave it to me, sweet cheeks. I guess thats all.

I have an adventure everyday. I'll just keep still about it for the time being. Hey Soul Sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment