Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tangled Up in the Blue

2010... I like the sound of this. Goodbye London. I feeelt excruciately hot when the blazing sun landed on me, Malaysia. I just landed! Had a total bore on the plane, pretty much yeah i watched movies for 7 hours non-stop. Dozed off. And yuck the food was horrible except for the hot buns and curry, that was acceptable, neh.

London, I just can't get enough of it. I dearly love the cold and walking freely. Ah you can't literally do this in Malaysia. There is cold here,im reffering to air conditioners, aah its not natural. Walking, well you cant actually go "o im just gonna have a walk outside today and maybe drop by klcc" Crazy! or Wwww hat? The Best part of London : Literally Everything. The Most Hated part of London : You know the part that it is continuously cold everyday (my days there, not the forever) , our body is biologically warm kan? so when I want to go to the toilet, Ive gotta sit on the toilet bowl.... And Haha. The toilet bowl ain't body temperature. Its like sitting on ice, ill be like o shit every time i need to pee. Hahahahaha

So 2010? I spended my new years in London, it was... ultra cool B) I stepped out from the house around 10.30 and came back after 1. and I did it because i wanted to! This is what I've been telling you about walking freely! It supposedly sounds dope but listen, i had "No" questioning session with parents or guardian whatever crap. They just asked me "How was it lastnight?". Hehehehe

I had pretty much tons of fun in London. I just downloaded 1000 songs more or less,roughly around that much. Hey! School?! omg I'm jetlagging so should i go? Ill be like unconscious of what is happening liike "IM A ZOMBIE" thing. It'll be Anisah-Oblivion Day! shiiiittttttttt, can i make it? aaaaaaaaah! YELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment