Friday, December 3, 2010

the Best.

Ok i may have not ever,EVER blogged about zayn malik. but lets start. He is a godamn gorgeous human being. HE is my mentally dating boyfriend. Zayn Malik you truly stole my heart. because damn you so fiiiine!
So. I woke up at 11.25.. Quite a miracle, i woke up that early but i decided to clean the house. Ehe. So then i checked my twitter and saw.. what i thought i saw..is what really i saw!.. zayn malik on twitcam! Rrrrrrran downstairs,slashed open the laptop..heartbeating so fast..zayn malik was on twitcam! smiling :) ....Hello Heloo :3
Ook listen i once spammed his twitter like for every second for 13 minutes. ALOT of spam. "HI im aanisah" hi im for malaysia " hello?appreciate me" "did i say im from malaysia?" "hi im anisah from malaysia" "hi" "hey zayn" blablablaaaa... and aaaaaaaaall i wanted was a "hey x" from zayn. And i did not get such welcoming greeting! -.- DUB!
So going on from the morning story...i sent him only ONE spam saying hi im anisah from malaysia. any plans to come here? aaaaaaaaaaaand OMFG he said anisaaaah,i love ya (chuckles)
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMFG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMFG OMG OMG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG yah. a lot of screaming. and he talked to me(due to alot of screaming not much can be heard) sHIT. end-of-zayn-story.

So today, today...it just gets better you see. i went out wiiiiith Iylia Athira Sarah-Hanes and the fab Edreen-Firdauz. Watched Social Network ,mmm ok la. hahahaha suka tgk sbb pass 18 je.. oh yeah,anisah passed the 18 rule thing...B) does this make me cool yet?!!?
They made my day one of the bestest..across zayns thingy. i could remember this day till im 67! then ill get sick and bugs will start eating my brain..or not.

so im singing the Rapunzel "when will my life begin" song.

and asking myself...am i okay?

1 comment:

  1. OMG OMG OMG OMG ! zayn actually talked to you anisah. gosh, that would be like super duper awesome xD

    ReplyDelete