Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Adventure Day

i did no yapping in juuuneee! JUNEEE! Turn me on. HM. Lets pretend im writing from 100 years. oh no salah, 100 hours way back. ( that was not on purpose) yEEEE so August, gimme a Kick-ass performance.

Goodbye, June.

Hello. the best time when ur brain is acting like a total maniac and start scribbling crap, (drawing) is when its exams! whos with me? i have 13 minutes then seriously i have to go ; exams. I moved to an upper class which makes me needing me belajar every single second in school/ >.< Sumpah rindu sofia myro. Oh and Aiman, weeeeeh u have so menghilang la! didnt even ajak me go no where. liiiike so diam, ur never diam, this is sho shad. tehe. Afifi ofcourse uve been a good friend all along lah,a te-rah-rahhh rific one! i need to repay! EH this one day dalam kelas aw, then tidur with my legs crossed, slept so soundly tk prasan kaki cramp. then bila bangun i terus jumped off the chair and i jumped and fell. then cm terhempap dkt meja so the meja jatuh juga,then i menjerit ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT. At this moment of my life, i have to make decisions on my own, Life decisions in the shower! oooo-oo ilham has bola now,damnit!

No comments:

Post a Comment