Friday, July 2, 2010

I'm A Believer - The Monkees

Hello! I'm only human, but imagine the powers i have.

“What might happen if we end up in a big fight?”

A question with no answer to it. Let’s just wish that wouldn’t happen, shall we?

So 5 days ago was Farah and Afifi's Birthday. Tuanya, cm tua gila aw haha cm contoh hidup 72 tahun ah en, drng tinggal setahun je lagi dr 72 tahun tu to have a high school life, so dont ruin it! haha. It was REPORD-CARD-DAY, aaand my mom didnt come :) I feel good,tenenene *ntv7 song*. Hehe. Okay, so actually since these days, Ive been losing my bestfriend. We barely talk anymore and it actually hurts to know it. I do miss him. And I thought we would actually be the bestest till eternity or something. But how is that gonna happen when we dont even talk at the moment? Apparently, i just have to suck it up. boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment